Corporate relocation services, business relocation, office move management, project management for municipal, government and corporate entities.
FMExtension, Inc. was founded in 1999 as a full service project and relocation management company. FMExtension, Inc. has one office location in Overland Park , Kansas . Our company is a bona fide WBE recognized by the City of Kansas City, Mo, the state of Missouri and the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. We are on schedule with GSA for Comprehensive Furniture Management.
FMExtension's principal and staff have extensive experience in large project and relocation management. We are accustomed to working within an office environment and have vast experience with internal groups and the delicate interaction that needs to take place with all levels and types of people.
FMExtension was founded with the mission to provide professional services as an extension to internal municipal, government and corporate facility management organizations. Our distinct core service areas are:
- Project Management — Managing the complexities necessary to bring a new facility or space on line, within budget and timing constraints.
- Relocation Management — Managing all aspects of a corporation's transition to a new space or facility. The extent of relocation management services required can vary with the organization's size and available internal resources. FMExtension offers three distinctly different relocation management service options: · Management · Consulting · Training.
- Move Add & Change Management (MAC) — Managing continual change is a core service for FMExtension. Years of experience in designing, training and providing MAC services are the foundation of FMExtension. Our clients are able to contract experienced MAC managers, extending their own facilities group at peak work times, without adding permanent staff.
- Furniture Management - Taking your furniture selection and creating a smart furniture plan can contribute to better exchange of information and services between employees and management and employees and their customers. The office should convey a feeling of comfort which can help clients and new hires feel at ease. An inviting space can help keep people focused, energized and connected.
- Interior Finishes - The office can be more than simply a physical location where people work; an office that encourages job enjoyment and elevates self-esteem play a roll in supporting innovation and increasing worker productivity.